Pairs: the City of Love, the City of Lights.
This wonderful city is so iconic, finding an oringnal side to the massive metropolis can be a challenging feat.
Whether you prefer to wander the winding streets of Le Marais or take in the spectacular views form the top of the Eiffel Tower, there is definitely a place for everyone to discover in Paris. With the capital drawing visitors to its beating heart for centuries, Paris is a destination like no other.
What to do in Paris:
Of course, there are all the famed tourist landmarks to visit on your trip to Paris:
- The Eiffel Tower – you can’t go all the way to Paris and not stop by the Eiffel Tower!
- The Louvre – endless collections of incredible art
- Arc de Triomphe – a great alternative for exquisite views of the city!
- Montmartre – take a picnic to the steps of the Basilica and discover a dramatically different side to Paris.
- Champs-Elysées – stop by Ladurée for the best macarons in Paris.
After exhausting yourself on the must-dos, why not try some hidden gems dotted around Paris?
- Dine on exquisite cuisine with your head in the clouds, at the Restaurant Georges on the rooftop of the iconic Centre Georges Pompidou.
- For quirky accessories, decorations and more, stop by the boutique-café, Le RocketShip. Located in the 9th arrondissement, this shop offers the perfect blend of eccentric décor pieces and quality coffee.
- Wander down the banks of the Seine, and lap up the glorious sunshine, in perfect Parisienne style.
- Sip on a Vodka Martini at Le Fumoir, bathed in cosmopolitan class and worn-in elegance.
Whatever you choose to do in Paris, let yourself experience the vibrant culture of this amazing city!